MERCHANDISING, MARKETING AND PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT CONSULTING FOR the floral industry
Karin Jeske joined Teleflora.com as a consultant in 2007 and was quickly onboarded as Website Director, and later promoted to Senior Director of Merchandising, working directly with the owners to set the merchandising direction for their exclusive bouquet and gift container lines.
Karin's diverse tenure with Teleflora included:
- the introduction of a new method of providing inspiration boards for florists, photographers and product designers in the creation of holiday, seasonal and everyday bouquets.
- launch of new merchandising techniques that rapidly resorted category pages based on consumer demand that increased sales dramatically during sales spike period.
- design of the user interface for the implementation of PayPal which led to significant incremental sales growth.
- Management of the website development for a TV show called "America's Favorite Mom," that aired on Mother's Day 2012. The website allowed visitors to nominate their mothers by uploading photos, videos and verbiage.
- Many A/B tests that led to new learnings.
We LOVE designing floral collections! Whether you need a complete makeover, or help with a specific project, we are here to help. Please contact us at 951-781-3000 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your merchandising goals and needs with us.